" F l o w e r "

farisha diary

Welcome!


"You are amazing just the way you are."

We can chat here. Leave your footstep pls.





Marhaban ya Ramadhan}
22 June 2015 | 3:16 PM | 0Comment

22.06.2015

Assalamualaikum Readers  


Thank you for spending time reading my merepek posts here in my blog. Hahahaha. Well, zaman kegemilangan blog ni sebenarnya dah lama dah pupus. Sekarang ni kira zaman kejatuhan la. Ok dah boleh stop. 

Yay for the title! Alhamdulillah, we have reached Ramadhan 1436H. Alhamdulillah juga kita masih lagi ada kat dunia ni untuk rasa nikmat bulan Ramadhan. Tak nak cakap banyak, just nak ucap selamat beribadah di bulan suci ini. Leave all the bad habits. Start berhijrah inshaAllah. Kalau ada salah silap, i apologize from the bottom of my heart. So, here I want to share one of my resolutions for Ramadhan which is not wasting my time on social network such as twitter, facebook, instagram and etc. (except for whatsapp, email and blog hehehe). So, I challenge myself not to open this social networks for a month. (cehh gitew eh farisha)

Why do I have this kind of resolution? 
Ok, this challenge idea came from a talk by Yasmin Mogahed in Always a Traveller with Mizz Nina. If Im not mistaken, they were talking about social networks/ media. So, Ustadha Yasmin said that sometimes we have that envy/ jealousy in our hearts when we look other people fun lives for example in instagram BUT it is actually just a photoshop of life. Why photoshop? because they uploaded only the happy moments. And we assume that their lives are perfect. Then, we want to have a life like them instead of being grateful for our own life now. We are supposed to not have this kind of feeling because somehow it will lead us to not be grateful for what we have. Social networks are also the biggest distraction for me.

But social networks have a lot of benefits too. The problem is just the way we use it . If we use it correctly, then yes it is beneficial, or otherwise. Ustadha Yasmin said we cant be too attached with the social networks, the likes, the retweets, the followers, the famous world and etc. So, we need to distance ourselves from this dunya matters. Maybe this is the right time for me to start making a move to distance myself from all of this since I was too attached with social networks before this. That's all for today. Have a nice day and a wonderful month! Assalamualaikum.

Much love, Isha. 

0 comments