" F l o w e r "

farisha diary

Welcome!


"You are amazing just the way you are."

We can chat here. Leave your footstep pls.





A very cute-lovely-luscious food: Macaron ❤}
27 April 2014 | 3:43 AM | 0Comment

27.04.2014

Assalamualaikum readers 

I think it is already about 2 years since my last update on this blog. Cant believe it is now already 2014 and im turning 18 this year! Oh my why time flies so fast. I love being young or yah I dont wanna be an adult(fo sho). Alhamdulillah I'm still alive and yup still remember that I have a blog. Haha. Guess what, today i want to share one of my favorite food (there's a lot of fav food actually hehehe)(well that's bcs eating is my hobby)(whatever shut up) K. It's MACARON! Macaron is a sweet meringue-based confection made with eggsicing sugar, granulated sugar, almond powder or ground almond, and food colouring. Let me show you how adorable macaron is;


     

                 

Sweet. Lovely. Cute. Luscious looks isn't it? Hmm yummy. So now as usual, every colour has a special flavour. Lets see




Haaaa now you're interested with macarons, aren't you? Ahah! I knew that :p And i think you're being curious of how to make it. So, do you wanna know how to make it? (yes, i do) lol ok here it is



I think you can try to make it by your own. I once tried to make it, but then my macaron doesn't seem like one hahahaha (but at least it taste sweet as macaron and lets just call my macaron as macanlahsendiri). Well, that's better to try first. First one will always be imperfect. Em so I think my post is long enough to explain how adorable macaron is. Meet you in the next post! Hopefully i will update this blog with more interesting post. That's all. Thanks for your time :) Assalamualaikum.

Much love, Isha.  



0 comments