" F l o w e r "

farisha diary

Welcome!


"You are amazing just the way you are."

We can chat here. Leave your footstep pls.





H A P P Y F A T H E R ' S D A Y !}
19 June 2011 | 3:04 AM | 0Comment

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO THE WORLD GREATEST FATHER ! :D


To my greatest father : 
It's nothing for you even if I give you a huge present, right ? Because you waste your time just because of us, you work morning till evening just for us, you give us a huge birthday present but we cannot reply the same thing to you and you have no problem with it. And I apperiate it very very very much. And forgive me if I ever irritate your heart, I know I have did manyyyy mistake to you. The last AND is I love you dad ♥ Thankyouu for everything that you have done to me and Nadinda =)

Much love,                                                           
Farisha Rachmy Aulina & Nadinda Rachmy Alfajry,
your daughters ♥








p/s : my father memang tak suka senyum, harap maklum, HAHA :D
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
to OUR FATHER, JUMRIL YUNAS!

0 comments